Get into the Christmas Spirit by Exploring the Paper Snowflake Maker!

It is finally the last week of work before the winter break! As it is the holiday season, what is a better way to get into the Christmas spirit? That's right, making paper snowflakes! 

When I was younger, my elementary, middle, and high school would always get into the Christmas spirit by competing to have the best-decorated classroom door; we did this by creating a bunch of paper cut-out Christmas-themed decorations, and yes, one of them would be snowflakes!

Paper Snowflake Maker Website by RectangleWorld

As I was working (more like slacking xD), I stumbled across this paper snowflake maker by RectangleWorld and it reminded me of the earlier days when I used to make a lot of paper snowflakes. When I saw this, I had to try it out myself!

Overall, the interface was super easy to use. All I had to do was draw different geometric shapes on the piece of paper (the white triangle on the right-hand side). What's neat about this snowflake maker is that you can preview how your snowflake will turn out as you go along and if you don't like something you have drawn then you can undo it as well. 

Paper Snowflake Maker — Final Product

In the second screenshot, you can see how my snowflake turned out and it turned out better than I expected! That said, once you finish making the snowflake you can share your creations with your family and friends! In this case, I decided to save my beautiful creation. xD

Although isn't an actual "crafting" project, I definitely enjoyed spending a few minutes making this, and I think young kids will have fun making this too!

If you decide to try it out, feel free to share your creations with me by shooting me an email. 

Happy holidays everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts